A Phase II Study of Bercolagene Telserpavec (KB103), a Non-Integrating, Replication-Incompetent Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1) Vector Expressing the Human Collagen VII (COL7) Protein, for the Treatment of Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (DEB)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs KB 103 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEM-1
- Sponsors Krystal Biotech
- 19 Dec 2019 According to a Krystal Biotech media release, four patients have been dosed.
- 23 Oct 2018 Primary endpoint has been changed and hence trial focus has changed. Planned patient number of patients has been increased.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 6 to 4.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History