A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Induction Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease Who Have Inadequately Responded to or Are Intolerant to Biologic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 26 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2020 to 14 Mar 2021.
- 14 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Mar 2020 to 15 Apr 2020.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jan 2020 to 17 Mar 2020.