A Phase III Trial of Marizomib in Combination With Standard Temozolomide-based Radiochemotherapy Versus Standard Temozolomide-based Radiochemotherapy Alone in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Marizomib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2019 According to an abstract presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, study is accompanied by a translational research program. The study will be opened at 50 EORTC sites in Europe and done as an intergroup collaboration with the Canadian Cancer Trials Group (CCTG) with 25 sites in Canada and additional sites in the US. Aas of January 29, 2019, a total of 85 patients have been randomized. An update on the enrolment status will be provided at the ASCO.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 29 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2023 to 1 Jul 2023.