An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1/2 Study of RP1 as a Single Agent and in Combination with Immune Checkpoint Blockade or Other Standard of Care Regimens in Patients with Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; RP-1 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Replimune
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Replimune Group Inc. media release, data from the phase 1 portion of the study is expected to be presented at a medical conference in the second half of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Replimune Group Inc. media release, the company has completed the enrollment in the phase 1 portion of the study and expects to initiate enrollment in the phase 2 portion of ths study in the first half of 2019 in four cohorts of approximately 30 patients each with melanoma, bladder cancer, microsatellite instability high cancers, and non-melanoma skin cancers.
- 14 Nov 2018 According to an Replimune Group Inc. media release, combination phase of the first part of the clinical trial is expected to be underway in the U.S. and the U.K. by the year end and second part is on track to begin in the first half of 2019.