A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Induction Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease Who Have Inadequately Responded to or Are Intolerant to Conventional Therapies But Have Not Failed Biologic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2021.
- 14 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 14 Apr 2020.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Dec 2019 to 15 Mar 2020.