A Phase III, Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Feb 2018 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 15 Feb 2018.