A Phase III, Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jul 2019 to 30 Dec 2019.
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.