Expanded Access Program for AB-PA01, an Investigational Anti-Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteriophage Therapeutic, for the Treatment of Individual Patients With Serious or Immediately Life-threatening Infections Caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB PA01 (Primary) ; AB PA01 (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Expanded access; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 17 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated (NCT03395743; ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 03 Jan 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release, the company expects to review data from this program with the FDA in mid-2018.
- 03 Jan 2018 Interim results (n=7) presented in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.