Expanded Access Program for AB-PA01, an Investigational Anti-Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteriophage Therapeutic, for the Treatment of Individual Patients With Serious or Immediately Life-threatening Infections Caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB PA01 (Primary) ; AB PA01 (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Expanded access; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 24 Sep 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, data will be presented at the in an oral abstract session Novel Therapies for Superbugs at IDWeek 2018.
- 17 Sep 2018 Top-line clinical results were presented in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.
- 17 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated (NCT03395743; ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).