Expanded Access Program for AB-PA01, an Investigational Anti-Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteriophage Therapeutic, for the Treatment of Individual Patients With Serious or Immediately Life-threatening Infections Caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB PA01 (Primary) ; AB PA01 (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Expanded access; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation; Armata Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Sep 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, data will be presented at the in an oral abstract session Novel Therapies for Superbugs at IDWeek 2018.
- 17 Sep 2018 Top-line clinical results were presented in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.