A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy Study of Epacadostat and Nivolumab in Combination With Immune Therapies in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Malignancies (ECHO-208)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-208
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Nov 2017 New trial record