A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tezepelumab in Adults and Adolescents With Severe Uncontrolled Asthma (NAVIGATOR)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tezepelumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute asthma; Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATOR
- Sponsors Amgen; AstraZeneca
- 16 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Nov 2020 to 4 Dec 2020.
- 16 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Sep 2020 to 11 Sep 2020.
- 16 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.