A pivotal trial of pamiparib (BGB-290), an investigational PARP inhibitor, in Chinese patients with advanced ovarian cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pamiparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 09 May 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, company expects to announce top-line results from this study in late 2019 or early 2020.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial. Professor Xiaohua Wu of the Fudan University Cancer Center is the lead principal investigator of the trial.
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a BeiGene media release.