Efficacy of newly initiating interferon β-1a (scIFNβ1a) vs oral disease-modifying drugs in patient with multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2018 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 22 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 28 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficacy of newly initiating subcutaneous interferon beta-1a vs oral disease-modifying drugs (DMDs) in patient with multiple sclerosis, were presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.