A single-center, double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study with food effect crossover and multiple ascending dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and hemostatic profile of VE-01902
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VE-1902 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Stroke; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VE-01902-REPLACE-Ia-001
- Sponsors VCR1
- 10 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2018 According to a Verseon media release, the company will submit an application to the Australian Human Research Ethics Committee to conduct this phase I trial and plans to initiate participant recruitment shortly after receiving approval by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.