An Open-Label Phase 1b Clinical Study of Intravenous CAVATAK (Coxsackievirus A21, CVA21), in Combination With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Uveal Melanoma Metastatic to Liver (VLA-024 CLEVER)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLEVER
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 23 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2017 New trial record