A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab or Nivolumab Plus Cisplatin, in Combination With Radiotherapy in Participants With Cisplatin Ineligible and Cisplatin Eligible Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2022 to 10 Nov 2022.
- 05 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Nov 2022 to 9 Nov 2022.