A Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Molidustat in Comparison to Darbepoetin Alfa in Non-dialysis Subjects With Renal Anemia Who Are Not Treated With Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents (ESAs)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIYABI ND-C
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Nov 2019 to 11 Oct 2019.
- 18 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jul 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 21 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.