A Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Molidustat in Comparison to Darbepoetin Alfa in Non-dialysis Subjects Previously Treated With Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents (ESAs)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIYABI ND-M
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jul 2019 to 16 Jul 2019.
- 29 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated