A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study of Secukinumab to Compare 300 mg and 150 mg at Week 52 in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis Who Are Randomized to Dose Escalation After Not Achieving Inactive Disease During an Initial 16 Weeks of Open-label Treatment With Secukinumab 150 mg (ASLeap)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASLeap
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 12 May 2020.
- 20 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 12 May 2020.