A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 28-week Treatment Period as Adjunctive Therapy to Antipsychotic Treatment for the Prevention of Relapse in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jul 2019 to 21 Jan 2020.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 24 Dec 2019.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.