A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Study of Patidegib Topical Gel, 2%, for the Reduction of Disease Burden of Persistently Developing Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCCs) in Subjects With Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Patidegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATIDEGIB study
- Sponsors PellePharm
- 02 Dec 2019 According to a PellePharm media release, trial size expanded to accommodate 24 more patients than planned.
- 02 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a PellePharm media release.
- 01 Apr 2019 According to a PellePharm media release, the company has dosed the first patient in the trial. LEO Pharma is providing resources to PellePharm to fund this trial.