A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Study of Patidegib Topical Gel, 2%, for the Reduction of Disease Burden of Persistently Developing Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCCs) in Subjects With Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patidegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCCs
- Sponsors PellePharm
- 20 Nov 2018 According to a LEO Pharma media release, this trial is expected to begin recruitment in early 2019.
- 20 Nov 2018 According to a LEO Pharma media release, LEO Pharma has initially committed $70 million comprised of equity financing and financial R&D support to fund this trial.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 5 Jan 2019.