A Phase 4 Double-Blinded, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Sugammadex (MK-8616) for Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade in Pediatric Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Atropine; Glycopyrrolate; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2020 to 8 Jan 2020.
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jul 2020 to 8 Jan 2020.
- 08 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database.