A Phase 4 Double-Blinded, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Sugammadex (MK-8616) for Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade in Pediatric Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Atropine; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Sep 2020 to 7 Sep 2020.
- 19 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Nov 2017 New trial record