A Phase I/II, Randomized Pilot Study of the Comparative Safety and Efficacy of Transendocardial Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Versus Allogeneic Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients With Non-ischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association