A Phase 1, Double-blind (3rd Party Open), Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Repeat Oral Doses Of Pf-06372865 In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6372865 (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2018 to 28 Feb 2018.