A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIa Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Tolerability of IRL790 in Parkinson's Disease Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IRL 790 (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Integrative Research Laboratories
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an IRLAB media release, top-line results are expected within 10 weeks after last patient have entered this study.
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an IRLAB media release, as a result of actions taken by the company in the last few months, the recruitment pace in the study has tripled.To date, 66 patients suitable for treatment, fulfilling initial criteria, have been identified whereof a majority have been randomized to, or have finalized, treatment.The recruitment will continue throughout Dec 2018 and early 2019 to reach the planned 74 patients.
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an IRLAB media release, the independent committee of experts i.e DSBM (Data Safety Monitoring Board) has reviewed safety data from the first set of patients that has completed this study.The DSMB concluded that there were no safety concerns and recommended continuation of this study according to the previously approved study protocol.The upcoming key milestone in the clinical program for IRL790 is the completion of this study recruitment.