A Pivotal Phase 2b Study of Betalutin in Third Line Follicular Lymphoma Patients who are Refractory to Anti-CD20 Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGME
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 06 Nov 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, as of 5 November, 51 (of 80-85) sites in 16 (of 20) countries are open for enrolment.
- 26 Oct 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the data from this trial are expected to support market authorisation applications for Betalutin as a new treatment option for third line follicular lymphoma patients (3L FL).
- 26 Oct 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the first clinical site in the United States (in Long Beach, CA) for this pivotal trial has been initiated to enable enrolment of patients.The company anticipate further clinical sites coming on-board in the coming months.