A phase 2 open-label study of Betalutin in combination with rituximab in patients with relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma (Archer-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCHER-1
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 02 Nov 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the first patient has been dosed.
- 02 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Nordic Nanovector media release.
- 13 Jun 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the company has received a Clinical Trial Application approval from the Regional Committees for Medical and Health Research Ethics (REK) in Norway for this study. More countries are expected to add later in this study.