An Open-label Phase 1 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of a Modified Vaccinia Ankara (MVA) Priming Followed by Fowlpox Booster Vaccines Modified to Express Brachyury and T-cell Costimulatory Molecules (MVA-BN-Brachyury/FPV-Brachyury)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MVA brachyury TRICOM vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bavarian Nordic
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 May 2018 According to a Bavarian Nordic media release, results from this study are expected in H2, 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2020.