A Single-Dose Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Retroviral Activity of MK-4250 Monotherapy in Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART)-Naive, HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK-4250 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-4250-002
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 2 Nov 2018.
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 2 Nov 2018.