A Prospective, Open-Label, Single-Arm Clinical Trial to Assess the Anti-Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) Antibody Levels, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of a Single Intramuscular Dose of a Polyvalent Human Immune Globulin in HAV Seronegative Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy; Diabetic nephropathies; Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura; Immunodeficiency disorders; Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GamaSTAN
- Sponsors Grifols
- 21 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 04 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.