A Comparative, Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Determine Intraperitoneal Fluids, Tissue, and Serum Concentrations of VML-0501 Following Five Days of Daily Vaginal Applications of Single Dose of VML-0501 (100 mg Danazol), in Comparison to Five Days of Danazol Treatment Administered as an Oral Capsules (Danatrol) at a Daily Dose of 600 mg, in Two Groups of Twelve Each Consisting of Women With Suspected or Confirmed Endometriosis and Scheduled for Laparoscopy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Danazol (Primary) ; Danazol
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Viramal
- 12 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 30 Nov 2019.
- 12 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.