A pivotal phase III trial of IBP-9414 for prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lactobacillus reuteri (Primary)
- Indications Acute enterocolitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The Connection Study
- Sponsors Infant Bacterial Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2018 According to an Infant Bacterial Therapeutics, first patient recruitment is anticipated during the spring of 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 24 Nov 2017 According to an Infant Bacterial Therapeutics, this trial is estimated to take place during 2018 - 2019.