A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (Morpheus-CRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; PGG-glucan (Primary) ; Cobimetinib; Isatuximab; Regorafenib; Selicrelumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Morpheus- CRC
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 160.
- 28 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date (Estimated date of first participant enrollement) changed from 17 Sep 2018 to 18 Sep 2018.
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.