A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (Morpheus-CRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; PGG-glucan (Primary) ; Cobimetinib; Isatuximab; Regorafenib; Selicrelumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Morpheus- CRC
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 10 Sep 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 200.
- 26 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 19 Nov 2021 to 29 Jan 2022.
- 19 Jan 2019 Trial design of the three GI-specific MORPHEUS trials, presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium