Study to determine rate of absorption or bioavailability of amphetamine extended-release liquid formulation (AMP XR-OS) in patient with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amphetamines (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neos Therapeutics
- 10 Jan 2018 According to a Neos Therapeutics media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD).
- 30 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 22 Nov 2017 Results assessing bioavailability of amphetamine after administration of AMP XR-OS to healthy adult volunteers, were published in the Clinical Therapeutics.