A Clinical Trial of Intratumoral Hypoxia and Its Biologic Correlates in Patients Undergoing Surgical Resection of Localized Pancreatic Cancer, Using Pre-operative Administration of the Hypoxia Marker Pimonidazole.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pimonidazole (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIMO-PANC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Nov 2017 New trial record