A Phase II Trial Aiming to Evaluate the Clinical Interest of ABEMACICLIB Monotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer After Failure of Platinum and Cetuximab or Anti-EGFR-based Therapy and Harboring an Homozygous Deletion of CDKN2A, and/or an Amplification of CCND1 and/or of CDK6
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.