A randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation phase I study to evaluate safety, pharmacological characteristics and pharmacokinetics of NC-2500 in healthy volunteers with single and multiple dosing.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NC-2500 (Primary)
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2018 Results assessing safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PD) profiles of NC-2500, presented at the 82nd American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 01 Dec 2017 New trial record