Phase II Trial of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1) in the Treatment of Stage IIb-IV Mycosis Fungoides/Sezary Syndrome Patients Relapsed/Refractory After a Previous Systemic Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARCT
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2025 to 1 Jun 2025.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 23 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.