A Phase 2, Open Label, Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly (IM) Followed by Electroporation (EP) for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related Anal or Anal/Peri-Anal, High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL), (AIN2, AIN3, PAIN2, PAIN3) in Individuals That Are Seronegative for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-1/2
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal dysplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, interim efficacy data from this trial is expected in 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.