A Phase 3, Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Repeat Treatments of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in Adults With Isolated Cervical Dystonia (ASPEN-OLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ASPEN-OLS
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Jul 2018.
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, this ASPEN Phase 3 clinical program consist of two studies (Randomized Trial (297124) and Open-Label Trial (290916) ) and expects to enrol 300 patients in this program.
- 21 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Revance Therapeutics media release.