A Phase 3, Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Repeat Treatments of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in Adults With Isolated Cervical Dystonia (ASPEN-OLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ASPEN-OLS
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 28 Jan 2019 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2018-000447-11)
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, enrollment is progressing as planned in this study. The company expects to complete enrollment by early 2020.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Jul 2018.