A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Cross-over Phase 2 Study of Continuous 5-Hour Intravenous Infusions of BMS-986231 in Patients With Heart Failure and Impaired Systolic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cimlanod (Primary) ; Nitroglycerin
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2019 Trial design published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 31 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.