A Randomized, Double-blind (Sponsor Unblind), Placebo-controlled, Multi-centred Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 13 Weeks of Once Daily Oral Dosing of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) GSK2881078 in Older Men and Post Menopausal Women With COPD and Muscle Weakness, Participating in Home Exercise
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2881078 (Primary)
- Indications Cachexia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 3 Nov 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 3 Nov 2019.