A Randomized, Double-blind (Sponsor Unblind), Placebo-controlled, Multi-centred Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 13 Weeks of Once Daily Oral Dosing of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) GSK2881078 in Older Men and Post Menopausal Women With COPD and Muscle Weakness, Participating in Home Exercise
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2881078 (Primary)
- Indications Cachexia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jun 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jun 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.