A Phase 1, Open-Label Study of JWCAR029, CD19-targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cells, for Adult Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory (R/R) B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs JWCAR 029 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=10) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.