A Phase 1 Study of DEC205mAb-NY ESO 1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant Poly-ICLC in Conjunction With 5-Aza-2'Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) and Nivolumab in Patients With MDS or Low Blast Count AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1401 (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.